Collaboration

As a freelance illustrator, I specialize in images and graphics related to the occult and esoteric. I do digital images as well as traditional art. If you are a publisher looking for good images, an author looking for illustrations of his work, signs, seals, sigils, charts, diagrams, you have a website, forum or blog you want to personalize, everything occult in nature, I can provide it. My fees are moderate and I have a special offer for authors and publishers: No money. I accept books! My contact address is
asterionmage@yahoo.com

Jul 21, 2011

Arbatel Seals

Upon stumbling on this most excellent entry on the Arbatel, I figured I can do the world a favor and release for public use my own set of seven seals of these intelligences. Anyone can download them for free and use them, either on blogs, websites or publications, provided they post a link to my page or give due credit.


The Seal of ARATRON



The Seal of BETHOR 



The Seal of PHALEG


The Seal of OCH


The Seal of  HAGITH


The Seal of OPHIEL



The Seal of PHUL

Also, I cannot recommend enough Joseph Peterson's Edition, Arbatel: Concerning the Magic of the Ancients 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Consider yourself linked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For reference; in the secret grimiore of Turiel, which is undoubtedly a fake Grimoire in my opinion, the seal of Hagith is turned upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on your definition of fake. Itv s been published in one version by Hockley.

    http://www.4shared.com/document/AR8E4cIL/F_Hockley_-_A_Complete_Book_of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it is supposedly very old and older than the Arbatel, but none of the other versions that supposedly stem from it have the Hagith seal upside down which seems unlikely in itself. The Arbatel seels were copied in many different grimiores all of which done it the Arbatel way. Further the original which could have proved its authenticity was destroyed for no apparent reason whatsoever. My guess is late 19th Century or early 20th century.

    ReplyDelete