Collaboration

As a freelance illustrator, I specialize in images and graphics related to the occult and esoteric. I do digital images as well as traditional art. If you are a publisher looking for good images, an author looking for illustrations of his work, signs, seals, sigils, charts, diagrams, you have a website, forum or blog you want to personalize, everything occult in nature, I can provide it. My fees are moderate and I have a special offer for authors and publishers: No money. I accept books! My contact address is
asterionmage@yahoo.com

Jul 11, 2011

Goetia Seals: New Ones!

This is a set of seals I was ask to do by Imperial Arts, for his upcoming works. I will only post a few of them, so you can see the difference between these and other editions.

Although I do not deal with demons myself in my magical practice, I truly recommend his LiveJournal for those interested, one of the few ceremonialists out there that are sticking to the book and getting full results. 

He specifically asked for my original view of them , not slavish copies of others. So, there it goes:

 AGARES

MORAX
BAEL

IPOS



Stay tuned to his journal for more updates!


4 comments:

  1. Well done! I have been corresponding often with IA myself as he has inspired much to my Goetic workings and current grimoric pursuits. Would love to see/hear more on how the seals are created

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you! A pleasure to have you over.
    the seals were designed carefully, then drawn in high quality ink on glossy typographic paper, then scanned to the highest resolution I could. After that I clean them up, enhance the quality in photoshop and set them in the circles. I have about half or so finished, we ll see them when the re all done. Glad you like them so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ψάχνω για τη σφραγίδα του Δούκα Συράχ. αν κάποιος την γνωρίζει παρακαλώ να την στείλει στο e-mail: gkapouleas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Άκυρον για την Σφραγίδα του Δούκα Συράχ την βρήκα .

    ReplyDelete