Collaboration

As a freelance illustrator, I specialize in images and graphics related to the occult and esoteric. I do digital images as well as traditional art. If you are a publisher looking for good images, an author looking for illustrations of his work, signs, seals, sigils, charts, diagrams, you have a website, forum or blog you want to personalize, everything occult in nature, I can provide it. My fees are moderate and I have a special offer for authors and publishers: No money. I accept books! My contact address is
asterionmage@yahoo.com

Jul 5, 2011

Red Magick

As promised, I will post for each book one original image and one redrawn by me. I would like to thank the publishers for granting me access to the material, for patiently guiding me though the often illegible Arabic words and names contained in the figures and of course, for letting me put these on my blog.
The drawings in the old Al Tukhi books are quite bad, and were in desperate need of reconstruction. Some of the squares were corrupted (they would be wrong mathematically speaking) and I also had the honor of working on that with the publisher, so the figures could be restored to their original glory, both in Red Magick and in The Forbidden Grimoire of Harut and Marut..

This is one of the magical seals in the original edition:


And this is my rendering:


It's a talisman for the fullfilment of needs, from what we read in the book.  Shall not publish all the instructions, the ritual and the conjuration associated with it, as you can find in the book,  Red Magick: Grimoire of Djinn Spells and Sorceries, page 64.

7 comments:

  1. I never really sat and thought about how much work goes into recreating the seals and sigils from the classics until recently when SI restored those from Black Dragon. The truth is that the illustrations from the classics have take a hell of a beating over the centuries, being hand copied over and over.

    Point is, I appreciate artistically talented guys like you who make sense of these old corrupted ones and turn them into something even the artistically imbecilic amongst us (like me) can work with

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I deal with historical works, I prefer to take the old designs and clean them up as much as I can, like I did with the seals of the seven angels. For other books, guess they can be redrawn. Depends on the author or the publisher.

    Thank you for your kind words and no, you are not artistically challenged in my view...

    I d like to ask you something about the Crossed Keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says nothing of the date in the link to the book. How long ago did this al-touk-he guy write this, if you don't mind me asking? :) Google results give me nothing :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the past few months, I have been reading the following books:

    1. Grand Key of Solomon the King by Pseudo Asaph Berechiah
    2. Red Magick: Grimoire of Djinn Spells and Sorceries by Egyptian Sorcerer Al-Toukhi
    3. The Forbidden Grimoire of Harut & Marut by Egyptian Sorcerer Al-Toukhi

    On page 100-101 of RED MAGICK, it talks about A CONJURATION BY THE LETTER HA. It says on page 101: Rebuke him with "The Conjuration of al-Jalalah," which is the conjuration of Lord Kahiyal.

    I can't find neither conjuration for al-Jalalah nor Lord Kahiyal in the book. I would be most grateful if someone could help me with that please.

    Also, on page 102 of RED MAGICK, it talks about THE INVOCATION OF BARHATYAH AND ITS EMPLOYMENTS.

    There again, I can't find neither incantation, invocation nor conjuration for BARHATYAH in the book. I would be most grateful if someone could help me with that please.

    If anybody has an idea about these conjurations or invocation, kindly let me know please and also if you don't mind giving them to me. Also, any advise is welcome.

    I need guidance and do not hesitate to contact me if you want to help. I would appreciate it very much if you could help me out. You can write to me: kingascona1913@yahoo.com

    Thanks a lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother, Arabic magic is very very very very rich , and you will not find everything in ONE book. The conjuration of the Barhatyah you can find in the book Beggineers guide to the Barhatyah, very well explained.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell me red magick book page 190 what is the verse

    ReplyDelete