Collaboration

As a freelance illustrator, I specialize in images and graphics related to the occult and esoteric. I do digital images as well as traditional art. If you are a publisher looking for good images, an author looking for illustrations of his work, signs, seals, sigils, charts, diagrams, you have a website, forum or blog you want to personalize, everything occult in nature, I can provide it. My fees are moderate and I have a special offer for authors and publishers: No money. I accept books! My contact address is
asterionmage@yahoo.com

Jul 4, 2011

Seal of God of Truth (Sigillum Dei Aemeth)

This is my personal reconstruction based on the old versions and descriptions of the seals. It is not the version used by John Dee And Edward Kelly. I used the description in Liber Juratus Honorii for this, with my own tweeks at the angelic names.



Joseph Peterson has a remarcable collection of versions of it on his wonderfull website, grouped in the fllowing directory:

Sigillum Dei Aemeth

No comments:

Post a Comment