Joseph Peterson has a remarcable collection of versions of it on his wonderfull website, grouped in the fllowing directory:
Sigillum Dei Aemeth
- Athanasius Kircher Oedipus Aegyptiacus (1652) Kircher's discussion of Sigillum Dei Aemeth (Latin)
- My reconstruction based on Sl. 313
- Sworn Book (Sl. 313)
- Sworn Book2 (Sl. 3853)
- From an Italian manuscript of the Key of Solomon in the Bodleian Library, MS. Mich. 276.
- Redrawn but based on Mich. 276.
- From a Latin manuscript of the Key of Solomon in the Bodleian Library, MS. Aubrey 24, fol. 60r
- John Dee
- From Will Erich Peuckert, Pansophie (Berlin, 1956)