Collaboration

As a freelance illustrator, I specialize in images and graphics related to the occult and esoteric. I do digital images as well as traditional art. If you are a publisher looking for good images, an author looking for illustrations of his work, signs, seals, sigils, charts, diagrams, you have a website, forum or blog you want to personalize, everything occult in nature, I can provide it. My fees are moderate and I have a special offer for authors and publishers: No money. I accept books! My contact address is
asterionmage@yahoo.com

Jul 4, 2011

Seal of the Planetary Hierarchy

This image is meant to be a general pentacle, with more theoretical uses than practical. Although.. one never knows.
The outer rim contains the names of the seven planetary angelic rulers, in the Chaldean  order, and in the exterior angles we have their seals as listed in the Heptameron. In the interior angles we have the names of the seven Olympic Spirits and their seals, from the Arbatel of Magic, while the inner circles simply reminds us the names of the planets in Latin and their glyphs.

1 comment: