Collaboration

As a freelance illustrator, I specialize in images and graphics related to the occult and esoteric. I do digital images as well as traditional art. If you are a publisher looking for good images, an author looking for illustrations of his work, signs, seals, sigils, charts, diagrams, you have a website, forum or blog you want to personalize, everything occult in nature, I can provide it. My fees are moderate and I have a special offer for authors and publishers: No money. I accept books! My contact address is
asterionmage@yahoo.com

Oct 13, 2011

Jornal of the Western Mystery Tradition

A great thanks to the people at JWMT for putting my artwork in their current issue. I've been a fan of the JWMT for a long time and this is really special to me.



I am also planing on subjecting articles on magic, but due to curent work schedule, it will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment