Collaboration

As a freelance illustrator, I specialize in images and graphics related to the occult and esoteric. I do digital images as well as traditional art. If you are a publisher looking for good images, an author looking for illustrations of his work, signs, seals, sigils, charts, diagrams, you have a website, forum or blog you want to personalize, everything occult in nature, I can provide it. My fees are moderate and I have a special offer for authors and publishers: No money. I accept books! My contact address is
asterionmage@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2012

Rune images

Hey folks, these are a few images I did for a website that I co-created with my friend  F.V. Fargas, called


It is mainly in Romanian, and it s meant to fill the gap in our web presence in the occult, but not necessarily for romanians,  It has an article section for English too, just so you know. 


AAAnuway here we go, the full set of the Elder Futhark, with one extra for Hagalaz.
Should you want to add these to your blog or website, please let me know, do not do that on your own.  I won t charge you anything and anybody is free to use them, just let me know. 

The font used to make these is called  ANGERTHAS, and its made available freely by Bruce Kyam. 


1. Fehu

 
2. Uruz

 
3. Thurisaz

 
4. Ansuz

 
5. Raidho

 
6. Kenaz

 
7. Gifu

 
8. Wunjo

 
9. Hagalaz (old version)

 
9. Hagalaz (new version)

 
10. Nauthiz


11. Isa

 
12. Jera

 
13. Eiwaz

 
14. Perthro

 
15. Algiz

 
16 Sowilo

 
17. Tyr


18. Berkano

 
19. Ehwaz

 
20. Mannaz

 
21. Laguz

 
22. Daggaz

 
23. Ingwaz

 
24. Othila








1 comment:

  1. Hello, I would like to use your rune images on my blog seidhwoman.blogspot.com, I can give a link back here to your original images. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete