Collaboration

As a freelance illustrator, I specialize in images and graphics related to the occult and esoteric. I do digital images as well as traditional art. If you are a publisher looking for good images, an author looking for illustrations of his work, signs, seals, sigils, charts, diagrams, you have a website, forum or blog you want to personalize, everything occult in nature, I can provide it. My fees are moderate and I have a special offer for authors and publishers: No money. I accept books! My contact address is
asterionmage@yahoo.com

Jan 8, 2013

Faust s Threefold Coercion of Hell

Now this juicy bit has been sitting on the tip of my tongue for a few months. 

I have long since completed all the illustrations needed for the new edition of Faust s Threefold Coercion of Hell, coming soon from Trident, translated by Stephen Flowers.

The manuscript was unbelievable, and I enjoyed working with it very much, despite the hard work envolved. 

All in all, there were more than 300 images, including small symbols, seals and sigils, plus quite a few complex circles and pentacles.

Keep an eye on Trident Books, this is going to be huge!

As always, some bits from what s to come:



Manuscript:


Reconstruction:







Manuscript:

 


Reconstruction:



Manuscript:


Reconstruction:



Note: Please do not copy, upload or use these images without permission. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know of Faust s Threefold Coercion of Hell. When will it published this has been announced for over 10 years?

    I hope the publication includes the original scans to compare to your transciption. I already see differences in signature styles of your transcription that can be dubbed as misleading. That is why I like Peterson's Lesser Key Of Solomon which shows the original seals signature style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hypnovatos, Ag, thank you so much. It means a lot.

    Anonymous, I know the book was on hold for a few years, but now all the illustrations are done and the editing and printing will probably be over this summer.

    James Banner assured me that the manuscript will be included as well.

    There are pro s and cons to publishing grimoires with original drawings, as well as redone drawings. This will help satisfy the need of the practicing magician as well as the expectations of scholars in the field of magic.

    ReplyDelete